Submissions are currently open.
To join the directory, please review the information below before sending in your submission.
- The directory is open to visual artists working in (but not limited to) the following disciplines*:
Traditional media: Painting, drawing, illustration, comics/narrative arts, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, photography, fiber/textiles, book arts, or mixed media
Digital and emerging media: Film/video/animation, sound work, graphic design, digital art, and hybrid media
Other media: Installation, performance art, dance, street art, socially-engaged work, and interdisciplinary practices
Artist-run projects, collectives, or collaborative teams
*The directory is currently not accepting submissions in music, theater, or writing/poetry.
- Artists must demonstrate a history of professionally producing and/or exhibiting work.
- The directory is first and foremost dedicated to Filipino diasporic artists based in the US. If you are not based in the US but would like to be part of our community, please include a short letter of interest.
If you have any questions before sending in your submission, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following in your submission:
Your name, current city, and main discipline(s)
If you are an estate submitting work on behalf of an artist, please include a primary contact.
1-2 paragraph bio
Bios should be written in the third person.
Artist statement (optional)
3 images that represent your best work (for video or sound work, please include links). These will be the featured images on your page.
Images should be in JPG format and no larger than 1200x1200 px at 72 dpi.
Please use the format LastName_ FirstName_ #.jpg for file names. For example, Rizal_Jose_1.jpg.
Website URL and/or social media links
How did you hear about the directory? (optional)
Send general submissions to email@example.com.
Send submissions in comics and narrative arts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide clear, professional documentation of your work. Blurry or low-resolution images will not be accepted.
- Attach all the required submission materials (images, bio, and website) in one email. Incomplete submissions will not be added.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your submission to be reviewed.